Welcome to the ARM Connected Community
Whether you're an established developer, an ARM partner or just getting started on ARM, we know you'll find a lot in the community to keep you coming back to stay informed, learn, ask and answer questions.
What are you looking for?
|NXP FTF Connects, Detroit 15 hours ago||by mpagecroft|
|Bits and pieces will not do – IoT needs complete solutions! 18 hours ago||by prithi|
|mbed Connect 2016: Addressing the challenges of IoT 16 hours ago||by katiemorgan|
|Exploring How Cache Coherency Accelerates Heterogeneous Compute 4 months ago||by neilparris|
|Cryptographic key protection for ARM - today and tomorrow -webinar 13 hours ago||by dannicoffey|
- daith likes Neil Parris's blog post Exploring How Cache Coherency Accelerates Heterogeneous Compute
- daith likes Carl Williamson's blog post ARM’s insight on the growth of AI, machine learning and cognitive computing, ARM’s role in reviving England’s technology industry, NVIDIA’s ARM-based Xavier SoC (News roundup 29 September 2016)
- daith likes goodwin's reply Re: What does 'S' mean in some Thumb instructions encodings ?
- daith and goodwin like Peter Harris's reply Re: Performance effect because of removing some instructions from ARMv8?
- myy likes thomaspoulet's reply Re: Getting EGL_BAD_DISPLAY while firing eglquerystring() from application
Load more items
Cache Coherency and Shared Virtual Memory The Heterogeneous System Architecture (HSA) Foundation is a not-for profit consortium for SoC IP vendors, OEMs, Academia, SoC vendors, OSVs and ISVs whose… Show more