K-pop lyrics have become more positive over the past 30 years
Authors argue that the change in the emotional content of K-pop lyrics reflects societal increases in positive emotions.
‘The mind can go so far in creating phantom others’
We meet Dr Ben Alderson-Day, author of Presence: The Strange Science and True Stories of the Unseen Other; plus an extract.
‘Working with people who stalk is about carefully coming alongside someone who has a very fixed view’
Ella Rhodes spoke to the three lead authors of British Psychological Society guidance.
- ...climate changeWe bring you a collection of links to articles on the psychology of war and peace.
- ...getting confidence rightShaoni Bhattacharya trawls our archive to find out when it works, and if – as the Dunning-Kruger Effect suggests – a little learning can be a dangerous thing.
- ...the psychology of friendsWe trawl our archive for insights into why friendship matters.
- …happinessHappiness over time, mixed emotions, money and happiness and much more.
- …war and peacePsychology and war, and paths to peace.
‘We try to remove all barriers to accessing a psychologist’
Pip Wood and Dr Rebecca Magill on ‘the GP Clinical Psychologist’.
- Looking backThe history of Psychology and the psychology of history
- MeetsOur interviews
- CulturePsychology in film, TV, radio, theatre, music, art, exhibitions, podcasts and more…
- ObituariesTributes to psychologists
- Working livesPsychologists talk about their journeys, daily routines, highs and lows, challenges…
- Big pictureFor several years, we carried 'centrespread' posters with an emphasis on the visual… here, we collect them together.
- The appDownload the free app and enjoy The Psychologist and Research Digest content all in one place, on your smartphone or tablet.
- Contribute to The PsychologistWe can help you share stories of research, practice and more.
- Advertise with usReach a huge audience of engaged readers!
- Jobs in PsychologyFind the latest vacancies, and advertise to fill yours…
- Our weekly Research Digest emailSign up for the free service…