View Brian Jeremy’s full profile. It's free!
Your colleagues, classmates, and 400 million other professionals are on LinkedIn.View Brian Jeremy’s Full Profile
Brian Jeremy’s Activity
Hello, LinkedIn Community! After a year and a half of...
Brian Jeremy liked
Welcome Zach Gallagher. It's only been three months and...
Brian Jeremy liked
Excited to announce that I have become a partner and...
Brian Jeremy liked
Applications Open Today for Techstars Global Programs -...
Brian Jeremy shared
Brian currently resides as SVP, Creative Technology Director at Deutsch LA.
Prior to joining Deutsch LA, Brian served as the Director of Technology at DDB, EVB, and JUXT.
Key Accounts: Target, Volkswagen, Taco Bell, Esurance, Real California Milk, Nintendo, Zillow, Pizza Hut, Pop Secret
As a creative technology director at D/LA my core duties include overseeing technology initiatives/projects across our client's brands as well as overseeing the technology discipline at the agency.
Also am an active participant/mentor/instructor in D-PREP, Deutsch's creative residency program.
Key Accounts: Clorox, Wells Fargo, Intel, Partnership for Drug-free America
Key Accounts: Wrigley, Facebook
MIR is a small mobile and emerging platforms R&D house that focuses exclusively on the steps it takes to create, execute and maintain cutting-edge brand initiatives.
Key Accounts: Popular Science, livefyre, Google, Girl Scouts
My primary duties included:
• Involved in all aspects of business development such as: responding to RFPs, authoring proposals, reviewing specifications and architecture, and creating budget and scope documents.
• Oversaw all technical aspects of development and managed/mentored the development team.
• Rigorously worked on recruiting and growing the technology team in both size and capabilities.
Key Accounts: Coca-Cola, Cisco, Qualcomm, American Airlines
• Oversaw all technical aspects of development and managed the development team from architecture to deployment including: technical specifications, functional specifications, use cases, data modeling, and Q&A.
• Lead, managed, mentored a team of 10+ back-end and front-end developers through delivery of each internal and external project.
• Oversaw development of highly scalable web applications, content management systems as well as marketing/ad/mobile initiatives using Python, MySQL, Java, Oracle, PHP, Actionscript, C++, and Objective-C.
• Responsible for growing internal technology team both in size and capabilities.
• Responsible for overall company infrastructure including the 2008 integration with
our parent company and 2009 opening of our San Francisco office.
• Worked with the Sr. Management team to land, vet, and budget new business
• Acted as an interface between producers and technologists to ensure on-time
delivery of projects.
• Research and prototype emerging technologies and disseminate & evangelize this
information to our staff and clients.
Key Accounts: West Coast Choppers/Jesse James, Oakland Zoo, Kareo
• Oversaw all technical aspects of development from architecture to deployment including: technical specifications, functional specifications, wire frames, use cases, data modeling, and process modeling.
• Managed technical team
• Hiring/recruiting new talent
• Research emerging technologies
• Developed highly scalable enterprise web-based applications
• Interfaced with Data Centers to monitor site/application health and performance.
Key Accounts: Kawasaki, Samuel Adams, Boost Mobile, LG, Coca-Cola, Carl's Jr
Honors & Awards
2005 Orange County Ad Club - Silver: Boost Mobile Pro
2005 Orange County Ad Club - Silver: Boost Mobile Anthem
2010 FWA - SOTD - Sprite Slam Dunk Fan Faecoff
2010 FWA - SOTD - Sprite Step Off
2010 Ex Award - Cisco Global Sales Experience (GSX)
2010 Interactive Media Awards, Outstanding Achievement in Consumer Goods - Sprite Slam Dunk Fan Faceoff
2010 Interactive Media Awards, Outstanding Achievement in Events - Cisco GSX
2010 Gold Communicator Award - Sprite Step Off
Goods - Sprite Slam Dunk Fan Faceoff
Adobe Success Story - Sprite Slam Dunk Fan Faceoff
2010 PRO Awards (3rd Place) - Sprite Slam Dunk Fan Faceoff
2010 PRO Awards (Honorable Mention) - Sprite Step Off
2010 Webby Awards (Official Honoree) - Sprite Step Off (Best Use of Video or Moving Image)
2013 The FWA – Mobile Site of the Day - Perfect Pop
2014 The One Show / Silver Pencil - Perfect Pop
2015 Webby / Honoree - Fuelcaster
2015 The FWA – Mobile Site of the Day - Star Wars/Share the Force
- Mobile Applications
- Web Development
- Information Architecture
- User Experience
- Web Applications
- Digital Marketing
- Mobile Devices
- Web Project Management
- HTML 5
- Technology Management
- iOS development
- Interactive Marketing
- Technical Management
- Software Project Management
- Cloud Computing
- Software Development
- Database Design
- Agile Methodologies
- iPhone development
- SQL Tuning
- Web Servers
- Application Development
- Web Services
- Network Design
- Network Security
- Facebook API
- Meeting Planning
- Has errors
A preview of what LinkedIn members have to say about Brian Jeremy:
Brian can code, design, hack, create, and strategize. He's a leader and a doer, and a technology client whisperer. We worked together closely on Target and Pop Secret to create some award-winning, industry-leading work that drove client business. His professional work ethic, and smart thinking make Brian a solutions oriented leader who simultaneously gains respect from strategy, production, and creative. He makes the work better and teams smarter, I'm honored to call him both a colleague and a friend.
Amazing amazing amazing. If the technology exists, he can do it. If it doesn't exist, he'll find a way to make it happen. He is a digital warrior. He gets results, period.
View Brian Jeremy’s full profile to...
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Brian Jeremy directly
Search by name
Over 400 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Public profile badge
Include this LinkedIn profile on other websitesView profile badges
People Also Viewed
Partner, Chief Marketing Officer at Deutsch
Chief Product Officer at The Grid
Partner, Chief Technology Officer at Deutsch
Disney Accelerator | Forbes 30 Under 30 VC | Tech Investor
VP, Director of Technology at Deutsch
Technical Director at Spinifex Group
Partner / Executive Director of Technology at Zambezi, LLC
Chief Digital Officer, Deutsch North America