View Brian Jeremy’s full profile. It's free!
Your colleagues, classmates, and 500 million other professionals are on LinkedIn.View Brian Jeremy’s Full Profile
Brian Jeremy’s Activity
Back home late Friday night from a week away at #MSInspire....
Brian Jeremy liked
Brian Jeremy shared
Brian currently resides as SVP, Creative Technology Director at Deutsch LA.
Prior to joining Deutsch LA, Brian served as the Director of Technology at DDB, EVB, and JUXT.
Acted as interim CTO - working directly with CEO’s from the Lion Capital portfolio, performing deep technical evaluations of existing systems, and subsequently providing redesigned platform architectures. Also worked hand-in-hand with the director of digital to create and implement advertising and marketing initiatives/products for brands within the portfolio.
Key Accounts: Target, Volkswagen, Taco Bell, Esurance, Real California Milk, Nintendo, Zillow, Pizza Hut, Pop Secret
As a creative technology director at D/LA my core duties include overseeing technology initiatives/projects across our client's brands as well as overseeing the technology discipline at the agency.
Also am an active participant/mentor/instructor in D-PREP, Deutsch's creative residency program.
Key Accounts: Clorox, Wells Fargo, Intel, Partnership for Drug-free America
Key Accounts: Wrigley, Facebook
MIR is a small mobile and emerging platforms R&D house that focuses exclusively on the steps it takes to create, execute and maintain cutting-edge brand initiatives.
Key Accounts: Popular Science, livefyre, Google, Girl Scouts
My primary duties included:
• Involved in all aspects of business development such as: responding to RFPs, authoring proposals, reviewing specifications and architecture, and creating budget and scope documents.
• Oversaw all technical aspects of development and managed/mentored the development team.
• Rigorously worked on recruiting and growing the technology team in both size and capabilities.
Key Accounts: Coca-Cola, Cisco, Qualcomm, American Airlines
• Oversaw all technical aspects of development and managed the development team from architecture to deployment including: technical specifications, functional specifications, use cases, data modeling, and Q&A.
• Lead, managed, mentored a team of 10+ back-end and front-end developers through delivery of each internal and external project.
• Oversaw development of highly scalable web applications, content management systems as well as marketing/ad/mobile initiatives using Python, MySQL, Java, Oracle, PHP, Actionscript, C++, and Objective-C.
• Responsible for growing internal technology team both in size and capabilities.
• Responsible for overall company infrastructure including the 2008 integration with
our parent company and 2009 opening of our San Francisco office.
• Worked with the Sr. Management team to land, vet, and budget new business
• Acted as an interface between producers and technologists to ensure on-time
delivery of projects.
• Research and prototype emerging technologies and disseminate & evangelize this
information to our staff and clients.
Key Accounts: West Coast Choppers/Jesse James, Oakland Zoo, Kareo
• Oversaw all technical aspects of development from architecture to deployment including: technical specifications, functional specifications, wire frames, use cases, data modeling, and process modeling.
• Managed technical team
• Hiring/recruiting new talent
• Research emerging technologies
• Developed highly scalable enterprise web-based applications
• Interfaced with Data Centers to monitor site/application health and performance.
Key Accounts: Kawasaki, Samuel Adams, Boost Mobile, LG, Coca-Cola, Carl's Jr
Honors & Awards
- Mobile Applications
- Web Development
- Information Architecture
- User Experience
- Web Applications
- Digital Marketing
- Mobile Devices
- Web Project Management
- HTML 5
- Technology Management
- iOS development
- Interactive Marketing
- Technical Management
- Software Project Management
- Cloud Computing
- Software Development
- Database Design
- Agile Methodologies
- iPhone development
- SQL Tuning
- Web Servers
- Application Development
- Web Services
- Network Design
- Network Security
- Facebook API
- Meeting Planning
- Has errors
A preview of what LinkedIn members have to say about Brian Jeremy:
Brian can code, design, hack, create, and strategize. He's a leader and a doer, and a technology client whisperer. We worked together closely on Target and Pop Secret to create some award-winning, industry-leading work that drove client business. His professional work ethic, and smart thinking make Brian a solutions oriented leader who simultaneously gains respect from strategy, production, and creative. He makes the work better and teams smarter, I'm honored to call him both a colleague and a friend.
Amazing amazing amazing. If the technology exists, he can do it. If it doesn't exist, he'll find a way to make it happen. He is a digital warrior. He gets results, period.
View Brian Jeremy’s full profile to...
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Brian Jeremy directly
People Also Viewed
Creative Director, 3AM
Stay at home mom, pursuing career in education
Partner, Chief Marketing Officer at Deutsch
Executive Creative Director at Deutsch
VP, Product Experience at Skava, an Infosys company
EVP, Executive Technology Director at Deutsch
Public profile badge
Include this LinkedIn profile on other websitesView profile badges
Search by name
Over 500 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.