Mentor at Disney Accelerator, powered by Techstars
SVP, Technology Director
Key Accounts: Target, Volkswagen, Taco Bell, Esurance, Real California Milk, Nintendo, Zillow, Pizza Hut, Pop Secret
As a creative technology director at D/LA my core duties include overseeing technology initiatives/projects across our client's brands as well as overseeing the technology discipline at the agency.
Also am an active participant/mentor/instructor in D-PREP, Deutsch's creative residency program.
Key Accounts: Clorox, Wells Fargo, Intel, Partnership for Drug-free America
Technology Director (contract)
Key Accounts: Wrigley, Facebook
MIR is a small mobile and emerging platforms R&D house that focuses exclusively on the steps it takes to create, execute and maintain cutting-edge brand initiatives.
Key Accounts: Popular Science, livefyre, Google, Girl Scouts
My primary duties included:
• Involved in all aspects of business development such as: responding to RFPs, authoring proposals, reviewing specifications and architecture, and creating budget and scope documents.
• Oversaw all technical aspects of development and managed/mentored the development team.
• Rigorously worked on recruiting and growing the technology team in both size and capabilities.
Interim Technology Director (contract)
Key Accounts: Coca-Cola, Cisco, Qualcomm, American Airlines
• Oversaw all technical aspects of development and managed the development team from architecture to deployment including: technical specifications, functional specifications, use cases, data modeling, and Q&A.
• Lead, managed, mentored a team of 10+ back-end and front-end developers through delivery of each internal and external project.
• Oversaw development of highly scalable web applications, content management systems as well as marketing/ad/mobile initiatives using Python, MySQL, Java, Oracle, PHP, Actionscript, C++, and Objective-C.
• Responsible for growing internal technology team both in size and capabilities.
• Responsible for overall company infrastructure including the 2008 integration with
our parent company and 2009 opening of our San Francisco office.
• Worked with the Sr. Management team to land, vet, and budget new business
• Acted as an interface between producers and technologists to ensure on-time
delivery of projects.
• Research and prototype emerging technologies and disseminate & evangelize this
information to our staff and clients.
Key Accounts: West Coast Choppers/Jesse James, Oakland Zoo, Kareo
• Oversaw all technical aspects of development from architecture to deployment including: technical specifications, functional specifications, wire frames, use cases, data modeling, and process modeling.
• Managed technical team
• Hiring/recruiting new talent
• Research emerging technologies
• Developed highly scalable enterprise web-based applications
• Interfaced with Data Centers to monitor site/application health and performance.
Key Accounts: Kawasaki, Samuel Adams, Boost Mobile, LG, Coca-Cola, Carl's Jr