Topics of current relevance have a special significance for many examinations across the world and exams that deal with the recruitment for administrative posts give highest priority to this area.
Fine Nuances that You Must Know. We present some of the implicit aspects of the syllabus. There could also be comparative way vis-a-vis the previous syllabus to give You a better appreciation of the same.
Civil Services Chronicle
- Current Affairs special 2013: Last one year most updated events and issues of India, World, Science, Environment and Sports with analysis.
- IAS mains new syllabus: Complete analysis and strategy
- How to prepare GS paper IV: Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude by an IAS (Retired) Shri S.K. Mishra.
New Batch for GS Foundation Starting From
20th June, 2013
GS mains Upgradation Programme
10th June, 2013
CHRONICLE SCHOLARSHIP 2014
For 100 meritorious student to prepare for Civil Services Exam 2014 in Chronicle IAS Academy by IAS100.IN
- Concepts & Application integration.
- Separate Classes for Contemporary issues which are the most important areas for UPSC..
- Writing practice & Mains score enhancement module.
- Test of 5000 Questions for PT and 25 Tests for mains.