Starting from number 10:
10. Your boss. This is because he’s the one that makes sure you have some money at the end of the week, provided you actually do work.
9. Waiters/Waitresses. They’re the ones handling your food and drinks. Who knows what they might do to it before it reaches your table.
8. Your girlfriend/boyfriend. I think I said enough.
7. Your wife/husband. Also, enough said.
6. A blogger with a lot of followers. They can easily start rumors about you that can ruin your life.
5. Police Officers. They are the law.
4. Your lawyer. Who else is going to defend you in court?
3. Your dad. They are scary when angered.
2. Your mom. You’d have to be suicidal to even think about provoking them.
1. Grandma. IF YOU EVER PROVOKE THIS BEAST, DON’T COME ANYWHERE NEAR ME!
Ps: Thank you all newly subscribed people who I don’t know or care to list off. You missed your chance at the ‘A poor reason to celebrate’ post. You don’t even get the 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 dollars runner up prize.
The post Ten People not to anger and why appeared first on Cyberskirmish.