I started the "unLabel" as a project inside CybearSonic, to provide "(disruptive) ideas for the every day Music Business" such as the model known as "Bands + Brands + Fans".
Focus: "World meets Jazz" = World Music artists, mainly African as of today, expanding their traditional music into Jazz(y) territories.
* Training (ATLA School in Paris - "Ecole de l'Artiste" in Cotonou)
Sister company to the "unLabel" project, taking care of the "live" side of music :
World & Jazz Music from Africa
* Assi-Ki (Benin)
* Gnonnas Pedro Tribute band (Benin + France + Espagne)
* Djeli Moussa Diawara (France/Guinea)
* LoôKoTi (France)
Sound and Music Design (TV, movies, ads, cartoons, radio...)
* Main customers: Ellipse Anim, France Animation, Disney Channel, TF1/TPS, D'Ocon Films, Groupe France Télévision, M6, Groupe Canal+, Studio Canal Musique/Universal Music France, Wanadoo, Orange, Microsoft, Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, Futuroscope, Stade Toulousain, AS Saint Etienne (ASSE), SNPTV...
KoToNTeeJ, de la musique au fond des oreilles
Blogging about music...
Guest posting on other blogs/sites (see "Publications")
Full-service marketing communications agency, focused on B2B solutions, Digital Presence, Branding and Identity, SEO and Social Media (community management)
* Main customers : Microsoft France, Microsoft Europe, HEC Entrepreneur, Dunod, Groupement (GIE) Carte Bancaire, France Télécom, NetBooster, L’Expansion, L’Entreprise en Solo, Agence Pour la Création d’Entreprises (APCE), Réseau des Boutiques de Gestion, Association des Régions de France, SAGEM, Assemblée Permanente des Chambres de Métiers (APCM), Ordre des Experts-comptables de Paris-Ile-de-France, ACE La Poste, NetIQ, Peugeot, Volvo Trucks – Renault Trucks, Intersport, Canon Europe, Danka, UNCOVAC, ADP, ADP GSI France, ADP Suisse, UVVA…
8 years at Microsoft France. Started as support engineer (Certified Professional) for 2 years, then became Technical Product Leader in charge of Multimedia, Home & Productivity products (incl. games, hardware, Kids’, Encyclopedias...)
- PowerPoint & MSProject Technical Leader (trained to Project Management)
- Managed relationships between US development/marketing & French Marketing teams for proper French launch and support of 100+ products
- Managed team of 10 support engineers: training, support, knowledge management, bug reporting…
- Created and managed the first French outsourced group inside Microsoft
- French contact for anti-piracy solutions
- In charge of creating internal corporate presentations (reporting to the French General Manager and HR team).
- 1993: French localizer for Microsoft Works 95 in Redmond (USA)
First trainer and pre-sales engineer in the area on Xerox Electronic TypeMachines, as well as Canon's and Minolta's.
Later, added Tandon computers/PCs.