Here are some real estate web sites we're excited to have just launched
- Wetag in Switzerland has set up their second blog about Luxury Lifestyles and international real estate and architecture.
- Agents with Watson Real Estate in Ponte Vedra Florida have begun blogging on their real estate expertise.
- Altera Real Estate in San Jose California recently began blogging on their local real estate and community news.
- Bob Parks in Nashville, TN has started a blog covering Nashville real estate.
- Frank Howard Allen in the San Francisco Bay Area has started three blogs about the real estate details in their market. Read about Marin County real estate trends, Marin Luxury properties and communities, and their newest blog covering Sonoma, California.
- Houlihan Lawrence in Westchester, New York has agents blogging about their market conditions and real estate trends upstate New York.
- Alain Pinel has some of their real estate agents covering the single-family home and condo market opportunities surrounding the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Agents at Turf Town in Lexington, Kentucky have begun writing about what's happening in the real estate market for homes and horse farms.
- Turpin Realtors have begun writing on their new blog, which covers the real estate market conditions in Northern New Jersey.
- Devlin McNiff has begun blogging about real estate conditions and the lifestyle of The Hamptons in New York
- At the Welch Agency in Ogden Utah bloggers have started writing on their new blog
- Sales associates at Joyner Fine Properties in Richmond, VA are writing about their real estate market happenings
- Keefe Real Estate in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin have begun blogging about homes and property for sale in their area
- Wetag Consulting in Locarno, Lugano and Ascona have begun blogging on the Swiss Mediterranean Lifestyle
- In Manhattan, the luxury experts at Halstead Property have begun blogging and are now also thoroughly covering the downtown manhattan market.
- Jack Conway's agents in Cape Cod have started their blog with great early success. They now also have writers covering the real estate activity in the South Boston area.
- Carpenter Real Estate in Indiana is beginning their new blog, centered around Boone County, Indiana. Check out the Boone County Blog here.
Congratulations to the new bloggers.
Why another real estate marketing web site?
We are proven experts in getting information to buyers and sellers through easy to use online search tools, through the use of our member companies' vast history of high-service agents and relocation programs, and through the strategic use of technology.
Read more about our organization and visit our other online properties below: