- Bitcoin: Interest From Wall Street Grows
December 05 2013 1:23 PM
Two major Wall Street banks penned their initial thoughts on bitcoin as a serious global currency this week.
- China's Ban Knocks Bitcoin Down A Peg
December 05 2013 11:01 AM
The central bank did not prohibit individuals from trading in the virtual currency.
- 2014: More Uncertainty Awaits 'Fragile 5’ Economies
December 04 2013 4:27 PM
Each of the “fragile five” countries faces an election in 2014.
- Yuan Beats Euro To Become Second-Most-Used Currency In International Trade
December 03 2013 6:11 AM
The Chinese currency edged up in October to rank behind the U.S. dollar while the euro’s share dropped.
- Bitcoin Black Friday Is A Thing
November 27 2013 10:18 AM
Until now, the majority of bitcoins have not been used to make purchases, but Bitcoin Black Friday aims to change that.
- Venezuela - Is A Default Ahead?
November 21 2013 8:51 AM
For every $10 per barrel that oil prices fall, Venezuela loses $10 billion in annual revenue.
- China And Bitcoin: A Love Story
November 20 2013 11:30 AM
- PBOC Governor Announces Possible Currency Reform
November 20 2013 8:35 AM
One economist said that currency reform could widen the yuan's trading band in the near term.
- Japan's October Trade Deficit Wider Than Forecast
November 19 2013 7:55 PM
Both imports and exports boomed, but fuel costs took a toll.
- Bitcoin Crashes After Reaching A Record High
November 19 2013 9:05 AM
At 9:18 a.m. EST, a bitcoin was worth $602.
- China's Bitcoin Fever Continues
November 18 2013 11:18 AM
The largest Bitcoin exchange by trading volume is now a very popular market in China.
- Russian Lawmaker Wants Nation To Ban US Dollar
November 13 2013 7:31 AM
It is unclear whether a bill that would ban dollars in Russia has enough legislative support to become a law.
- Bitcoin Now Worth $300 - Time To Invest?
November 08 2013 5:52 AM
At September's end, the number of bitcoins traded daily in the Chinese market was 17,500, up 24% in 3 months.
- Goldman Sachs Could Be Latest In Global FX Probe
November 07 2013 8:33 AM
The bank’s latest regulatory filings show a discrepancy between the second quarter and the current quarter.
- A Stronger Q4 For Apple?
October 28 2013 1:30 PM
An analyst has raised his expectations for Apple's Q4 revenue and EPS.
- Baidu Pushes Bitcoin To New Heights
October 23 2013 11:28 AM
Bitcoin's value topped $200 - thanks to an approval from the Chinese search giant.
- MUST SEE: Panda-nomics: China Now Trading Pandas For Oil
October 16 2013 5:02 PM
- Why China's Latest Yuan-Euro Swap Is Really Aimed At The US Dollar
October 10 2013 9:18 AM
China on Thursday signed the second-largest currency swap to date with the European Central Bank.
- India Plans Extending Visa-On-Arrival Facility To 40 Countries
October 07 2013 5:09 AM
The move is expected to attract more tourists and their dollars, and help the country's ailing domestic currency and deficit situation.
- Markets See QE Silver Lining In US Government Shutdown
October 01 2013 5:03 AM
Traders expect the Fed to continue its loose monetary policy to limit any adverse economic impact caused by the government shutdown.