Brexit takes its toll on Ibiza but French and Spanish enquiries rise.
Increasing numbers of international entrepreneurs and business owners are seeing the advantages of working remotely in Spain. Check out our tempting selection of ideal properties for working from home.
A look at Lucas Fox international press coverage April – September 2017
Ibiza’s Medieval Fair is about to descend on Dalt Vila, bringing with it a wealth of cultural events including open-air theatre, dance and music. We list some of the properties for sale as close as you can get to the action.
Lucas Fox International Properties has registered a 26% increase in the number of completed sales transactions during the first quarter of 2017 across all its regions compared to the first quarter of 2016. International buyers are choosing key Spanish cities to ‘diversify funds’.
According to the National Institute of Statistics (INE), 1,725 property sales transactions were recorded across the Girona region in the first two months of 2017, showing an annual growth rate of 20.7% over the same period in 2016.
According to the National Institute of Statistics (INE), property sales transactions in the Balearic Islands in the first two months of 2017 showed an annual growth rate of 17% over the same period in 2016.
According to the National Institute of Statistics, property sales transactions in the province of Málaga have continued to rise in 2017 with the number of transactions during January and February totalling 4,521.
The Lucas Fox Market Reports for the first quarter of 2017 show a positive start to the year in Valencia, with both the number of property transactions and property prices recording steady increases.
The Comunidad region of Madrid continues to closely match national sales transactions patterns. A total of 11,134 sales transactions were recorded in the first two months of 2017, according to the National Institute of Statistics (INE).
- Exclusive Lucas Fox Properties
- Market Reports
- Press Coverage
- Press Releases
- Property Guides
- Top Properties
- Ibiza Property: French and Spanish enquiries soar as British numbers fall, says Lucas Fox
- Ideal Spanish Properties for Working from Home
- International press coverage May – September 2017
- Ibiza Medieval Fair 11 – 14 May 2017
- Spanish Real Estate Market Reports for First Quarter 2017
- Costa Brava Real Estate Market Report for the First Trimester 2017
- Ibiza Real Estate Market Report for the First Trimester 2017
- Marbella Real Estate Market Report for the First Trimester 2017