Marketers often struggle to explain what they've achieved by marketing via social media, so they resort to using vanity metrics instead of actionable ones.
- Virtual Reality Is Changing Mobile Marketing Forever; You'd Best Keep PaceMajor companies are pushing to make virtual reality a part of everyday life. Marketers need to start accommodating for it on smartphones—or risk being left behind. more
- Five Examples of How Publishers Have Used UGC to GrowToday's successful publishers are integrating new ways for readers to contribute content on their site. Doing so helps those companies increase customer loyalty and promote community. more
- Intelligent Algorithms May Save Us From Being Overwhelmed by DataMarketers are receiving so much data that they're drowning in it. What we need to handle all this information are intelligent algorithms that can manage other algorithms. more
- Your Brain on Tools: The Benefits of Sales Enablement TechnologyHelp your sales team members perform at their best by using sales enablement technology. It can help boost the retention and retrieval of information stored in their brain. more
- Why You Should Align Your Ads to Your Customers' ActivitiesGetting customers' attention doesn't guarantee capturing their business. You need to present the right information to your customers at the right time. In today's advertising, context is everything. more
- When Your Conference Ends, Let the Content Repurposing BeginDon't let the content from conferences die once the conference is over. Instead, repurpose it. Here's a look at the benefits of reimagining that content. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: