When the issue of privacy comes up in marketing, most companies only consider whether they're following policies and laws. But even when you adhere to the rules, you can accidentally creep out clients.
- Why Video Marketing's Popularity Is Great News for WritersThe popularity of videos doesn't signal the end of the written word. In fact, writers have an advantage in a world that loves videos. more
- Understanding the Power of Segmentation for Marketing CampaignsIs it true that the more granular a segmentation is, the more an offer can be tailored to customers' specific needs and wants, resulting in high engagement? We conducted a study to find that out. more
- Marketers, Let's Put Key Performance Indicators Into PerspectiveMarketers often forget what the real purpose of a KPI is. They may set the wrong KPIs or forget what they are supposed to measure. more
- What to Consider Before You Use Personally Identifiable InformationStrict requirements exist regarding the use of personally identifiable information. But even when those rules are followed, marketing can cross the line from personalized to creepy. more
- Hot Trends in Marketing Automation You Need to KnowTo get the most out of their marketing automation platforms, B2B marketers need to understand the latest marketing automation trends. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: