Investment Analyst at MS TFI
- Warsaw, Masovian District, Poland
- Investment Banking
View Mateusz’s full profile. It's free!
Your colleagues, classmates, and 400 million other professionals are on LinkedIn.View Mateusz’s Full Profile
Preparation of project cost estimates; Continual improvement of tender procedures and processes to efficiently meet all tendering deadlines;
Project management of the biggest Polish career fairs.
- providing the creative concept and created all the marketing materials,
- planning marketing communication and carrying out Career Days advertising campaign in Toruń,
- arranging of meetings with company's representatives.
Team Leader - First place out of the six teams
A course organized by McKinsey & Company in cooperation with the Institute of Management Theory at the Warsaw School of Economics. The project's goal was to create a real-life strategy for fundraising and growth of Wiosna Society, one of the most active NGOs in Poland.
Inspiring and unique project held in London and Oxford, organized by the students from the best economic universities in Poland and United Kingdom. The program included conferences (LSE SU Polish Economic Forum, Oxford Inspires, Congress of Student Polish Societies), meetings, workshops and visits in Investment Banks, Consulting and Private Equity companies like: Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Google, Barclays, Warburg Pincus, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, Bloomberg, Accenture, Deloitte, BNP Paribas, Bain Capital and European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
Team Leader - Second place out of 1250 teams from all over the world in the Valuation Olympiad. During the competition we have conducted valuation, prepared the Information Memorandum for the company in the 3D Printing Industry and present 20 minutes pitch with the Q&A session.
Every year over 5000 candidates participate in the Global Investment Banking Valuation Olympiad which is organized in partnership with Greensea Capital.
Honors & Awards
- Internal/External analysisInternal/External analysis
- Finance and AccountingFinance and Accounting
- Human Resource ManagementHuman Resource Management
- International Marketing CommunicationInternational Marketing Communication
- Marketing Strategic AnalyseMarketing Strategic Analyse
- Advanced MicroeconomicsAdvanced Microeconomics
- Mathematical Methods in EconomicsMathematical Methods in Economics
- International Labour MigrationInternational Labour Migration
- Project Management
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Personal Development
- Public Relations
- International Accounting Standards
- Real Estate
- Has errors
Professional working proficiency
Native or bilingual proficiency
Bachelor of The Organization in Competitive Environment & Marketing Strategy Analysis
- BNI Member,
- Toastmasters International Member,
- Student Scientific Circle "Progress" journalist.
Activities and Societies: - Student representative on the board of Economics studies 2010 - 2012
View Mateusz’s full profile to...
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Mateusz directly
Search by name
Over 400 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Public profile badge
Include this LinkedIn profile on other websitesView profile badges
People Also Viewed
Real Estate Investments Director w MS Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych S.A.
Former Intern at Waterland Private Equity
PE/VC, Investment Manager
Investment Executive at CVC Capital Partners
Investment Analyst at Innova Capital
CFO, start up, Managing Director, M&A, business group, investment fund, private equity, life science, heavy industry,
Director at ARP S.A.
Investment Analyst at Credit Value Investments
Managing Director at MS Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych S.A. (MS Mutual Funds Society)