Efforts from #NCCoastConf Continue
North Carolina’s Coastal Conference might be over but the work is not done. Find conference materials and updates from the discussion at the meeting at ncseagrant.ncsu.edu/nc-coastal-conference.
North Carolina Sea Grant is currently requesting feedback from conference participants. If you attended the meeting and did not receive an email about our survey, please contact Jack Thigpen, Sea Grant extension director, at email@example.com.
- New Podcast Explores History of North Carolina’s 1997 Fisheries Reform Act
- Graduate Students Earn Coastal Conference Poster Honors
- Coastal Communities, Accessible Coast, 100-Year Flood Featured in Coastwatch
- 2017 NC Sea Grant/DMF Fellow to Study Sheepshead
- NC Sentinel Site Cooperative Selects 2017 Graduate Fellow
North Carolina Sea Grant is a state and federally funded program that has been serving coastal communities and beyond for more than 40 years. Learn more about our 2015-16 efforts in this four-page snapshot.