FeedBurner makes it easy to receive content updates in My Yahoo!, Newsgator, Bloglines, and other news readers.
A message from this feed's publisher:Welcome to the "Offroad Passport: Entire Forum" feed. This feed displays the latest threads from our community forum, including content from the first post in each thread. For full content and to see the latest posts, please visit offroadpassport.com.
This trip is subject to cancellation or postponement due to rain or inclement weather
Driver Requirement: This trail is for very experienced 4x4 enthusiasts only.
- All vehicles are required to meet state legal requirements, (i.e.: current registration and insurance)
- Have functional seat-belts for each occupant
- Must have suitable recovery points front and rear
- Each vehicle must have a CB Radio in good working order
- Ham Radios are a plus - if you're a Ham operator please let us know
- High-clearance 4x4's with low-range
- 33"+ aggressive all-terrain or mud-terrain tires
- At least 1 select-able or constant locker
Vehicle Recommendations: Skid plates on important areas such as transfer-case & gas-tank, rock-rails, aftermarket differential covers, high-clearance metal bumpers, trimmed wheel wells, low axle gearing, upgraded axle shafts, 4:1 transfer case, 35"+ tires, custom roll-cage.
CB Channel: 4
Ham Frequency: 146.46 MHz
This trip is subject to cancellation or postponement due to rainTrail Leaders:
CB Channel: 4
Ham Simplex Frequency: 146.460 MHz
No Pets! With the large group, mingling, food and BBQ grill, this trip is not a safe place for pets. Please leave your doggies at home for this event!