1. Gain 20 yards in minutes - A few practice swings is all it takes for your muscles to push harder to compensate for the drag. You then gain up to 20 yards on your drive.
2. Long-term gains in explosive power - Harnessing the SAID principle, it strengthens fast twitch muscle in a safe, controlled way.
3. Reduces injury risk - Avoid the risk of muscle strain or bad back from using weighted clubs (particularly important if you’re senior player).
4. Save money - Gain 20 yards using your existing clubs and without coaching lessons.
5. Save time - Build your explosive power without having to set foot in a gym or spend hour after hour on the driving range.
6. Improved swing - The patented design creates a consistent drag that forces your body to swing correctly. This naturally improves your consistency and accuracy, unlike weighted clubs that can alter your swing, causing mishits and loss of distance.
7. Immediate gains - All it takes is a few practice swings to gain an immediate 15 or 20 yards on your drives.
8. Lower handicap - An extra 20 yards makes your next shot onto the green much easier. The PowerChute could be the single best way of reducing your handicap.