https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OiXh5qTylo Updated at 9:20 pm ET House and Senate leaders posted a 2,232 page spending bill to fund the government through September 30 of this year on Wednesday evening ahead of a midnight Friday deadline. The $1.3 trillion measure includes significant boosts to U.S. military spending supported by President Trump and congressional Republicans, while Democrats secured boosts to domestic spending that most Republicans oppose. Congressional leaders celebrated...
- Connecticut Has Given Private Schools Over $3M In Public Cash For Security Upgrades
- Facing Deportation Threat, This New Hampshire Family Is Looking For Answers
- When The Heat Escapes Chilly New England Homes, So Does Money
- How The Russian Social Media Effort Boosted Bernie
- Tackling The N-Word On Campus, After Her Famous Father Used It On Stage