FBI Director Christopher Wray said Wednesday that he stands by the U.S. intelligence agencies' assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 election, and he warned that the Kremlin has not stopped trying to undermine American democracy. "My view has not changed, which is that Russia attempted to interfere with the last election and that it continues to engage in malign influence operations to this day," Wray said. "It's a threat that we need to take extremely seriously and respond to with...
- How The Cousins Maine Lobster Food Truck Is Taking A Classic New England Dish Around The Country
- Vermont AG Investigation Of Brattleboro Retreat Finds ‘No Criminal Misconduct’
- Proposal To Turn Rock Quarry Into Reservoir Faces Mountain Of Opposition
- Protecting Land And Storing Carbon: Nature Conservancy Taps A New Market For Conservation Projects
- Family Over Fortune For The Musical Manzis, But Not Without Dreams
More From Connecticut Public Radio
Central Connecticut State University has hired a full-time director for its LGBT Center , in what the university says is an effort to become a more inclusive institution.