https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnhovVz7NR0 Updated at 3:36 p.m. ET Sen. John McCain may, once again, be the savior of President Barack Obama's signature domestic achievement. The Arizona Republican announced in a statement on Friday that he opposes the latest GOP legislation to dismantle the Affordable Care Act. "I cannot in good conscience vote for the Graham-Cassidy proposal. I believe we could do better working together, Republicans and Democrats, and have not yet really tried," McCain...
- Closing Homeless Shelters For The Right Reasons
- These Young Entrepreneurs See Opportunity Flowing Through Maine’s Decaying Dams
- Trump’s Decision To End DACA Leaves Thousands Of Mass. Young People In Limbo
- Gigantic Batteries Help Grow Renewable Energy In Maine, New England
- In Connecticut, An Ancient Art Brings Music To Life
In Mexico City and surrounding areas, rescuers are still searching for casualties and survivors of Tuesday's earthquake. More than 200 people are believed to have died. Geologically speaking, Mexico City is not built in a very good place. This is the second big quake in Mexico in less than two weeks. It came 32 years to the day after another deadly quake. And there will be more in the future, though when is anyone's guess. The reason is that just to the west, a huge slab of the Earth's crust...