- With ‘Ask A Muslim Anything’ Events, N.H. Man Hopes To Tackle Misunderstandings Around His Faith
- Crucial, Century-Old, And Sometimes Stuck: Connecticut Bridge Is Key To Northeast Corridor
- New Hampshire Water Activists Hope Health Survey Will Push State To Act
- Maine Utilities Compete To Supply Electricity To Massachusetts
- ‘Hit First And Worst’: Region’s Communities Of Color Brace For Climate Change Impacts
More News: Budget
Connecticut’s sales tax-free week goes ahead from this Sunday, despite the state’s continuing fiscal crisis. The Department of Revenue Services has estimated it will forgo about $4 million in sales tax during the course of the week.