I’ll be returning to work on the animated short that sparked the creation of We The Robots. It’s a bit different than the comic, but they come from the same place.]]>
Check out this book Michael Buckley is putting together. He’s trying to finish raising funds for the printing of a full color book of his web comic “60 Ways to Leave Your Mother (Alone).“
If you go HERE, you can pre-order the book, as well as prints, signed copies, and original artwork! It’s great stuff. Well worth your time and bucks! Get it!
1. I want to say Thank You one more time to all the people who’ve spent precious time reading this comic. I had a blast. Hopefully I’ll be making something new, or something old, and putting it up in the future. If you want to be updated when a new project materializes, please visit www.chrisharding.net and sign up for the News Dispatch. I promise I won’t spam you very often, if only out of laziness.
2. A lot of you have written to tell me the RSS feed is broken (thanks for catching it!) I’m a one-man show, and I don’t have time to dive into fixing it right now. Since the comic is on indefinite pause, it doesn’t really matter for the moment anyway. If I start updating again, I’ll fix the feed. Promise.
3. Also, it appears some f******* a**hole mother******s have hacked into my WordPress code and put a bunch of spam in the pages. I have tried, and so far been unsuccessful at finding where they stuck it. Alas, I probably won’t be able to spare much time to figure this out for a while, but I hope I can get it fixed eventually. Sorry if it causes anyone any inconvenience. It does seem to have angered Google.
4. I’ve just shut the shop down for the time being, but I want to thank all the people who have supported the comic by ordering stuff. You’ve helped prevent this comic from literally costing money, and my family is grateful.
5. If you’re looking for something to watch or read besides We The Robots, you might check out my friend Peter’s new cartoon for the kids:
“If You Happen to Have a Giant Robotic Hand”
6. My third daughter is due in a couple days, and I can’t wait to meet her. Welcome to the world! I gotta go!