- With ‘Ask A Muslim Anything’ Events, N.H. Man Hopes To Tackle Misunderstandings Around His Faith
- Crucial, Century-Old, And Sometimes Stuck: Connecticut Bridge Is Key To Northeast Corridor
- New Hampshire Water Activists Hope Health Survey Will Push State To Act
- Maine Utilities Compete To Supply Electricity To Massachusetts
- ‘Hit First And Worst’: Region’s Communities Of Color Brace For Climate Change Impacts
More News: Legislation
In the wake of the horrific events last weekend in Charlottesville, state legislatures are taking a second look at their hate crimes laws. Connecticut is ahead of the curve. Earlier this summer, the state legislature overwhelmingly passed a new hate crimes bill, one of the strongest in the nation.