https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiRB7ys2oOY Updated at 2:21 p.m. ET President Trump signed a massive spending bill Friday, hours after threatening a veto that would have triggered a government shutdown. The $1.3 trillion omnibus legislation passed both chambers of Congress after lengthy negotiations between leaders of both parties. The Senate passed it late Thursday, and most lawmakers had left Washington by Friday morning. Trump tweeted just before 9 a.m. ET that he was "considering a VETO"...
- Opioid Crisis is Taking A Toll on Those On the Frontlines
- Plan To Save Endangered Whales Faces Pushback From Lobster Industry
- Six Months After Maria, Hurricane Relief Center in Hartford, Connecticut Closes
- Activist Investigates Farm Expansion, Uncovers Potential Lax State Oversight
- How U.S. Customs Officers Are Trained