Updated at 2:25 p.m. ET A van drove into a crowd of people on a popular pedestrian street in Barcelona, Spain, on Thursday, killing at least 13 people and injuring at least 50 others, Catalonian Interior Minister Joaquim Forn says . Police say they have arrested a suspect; the driver of the vehicle initially fled the scene. Regional police are describing the deadly incident on Las Ramblas boulevard as a terrorist attack , while also emphasizing that they do not know the motive. The white van...
- With ‘Ask A Muslim Anything’ Events, N.H. Man Hopes To Tackle Misunderstandings Around His Faith
- Crucial, Century-Old, And Sometimes Stuck: Connecticut Bridge Is Key To Northeast Corridor
- New Hampshire Water Activists Hope Health Survey Will Push State To Act
- Maine Utilities Compete To Supply Electricity To Massachusetts
- ‘Hit First And Worst’: Region’s Communities Of Color Brace For Climate Change Impacts
More News: Agriculture
New England Brewing Company’s Robert Leonard has been brewing local favorites Sea Hag and Gandhi Bot, now called G-Bot, for decades.