View Mo’s full profile. It's free!
Your colleagues, classmates, and 400 million other professionals are on LinkedIn.View Mo’s Full Profile
Co-Founder 2013 - Mindful Leader Inc (www.mindfulleader.org), Created the Mindful Leadership Summit bringing together over 500 leaders and change makers for a multi-day summit in the Washington DC metro area. With over 25+ speakers, workshops, and talks this conference is the leading conference on bringing mindfulness to the workplace and mindful leadership. Speakers include: Janice Marturano, Congressman Tim Ryan, Rich Fernandez, Daniel Goleman, Sharon Salzberg, Tara Brach, Dan Harris, Michael Carroll, Tom Gardner, Barbara Krumsiek, and many more.
Founder 2012 - TeleSangha (www.telesangha.com), Created service and technology platform that has enabled over 140+ people to establish a daily meditation program. The program success is based on enabling the creation of a new habit through the support of a community and the ease of technology.
DevOps & Agile Enterprise Management Consultant
Provide Technical and Management expertise on DevOps, Agile Enterprise and Lean IT. Assisted in development of high value proposal focused on DevOps transformation of Federal agency.
Technical Program Manager
Technical Program Manager for USCIS Transformation Integration and Configuration Services. Fundamentally changing the way the federal government develops software by delivering DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. Managed 13M dollar program and team of 20+ highly technical professionals in support of USCIS transformation enterprise software development (over 20 teams). Technologies include Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, Git, Gradle, Chef, Redmine, Confluence, and Hyperic on the CI/CD & Ops side. Development is in Java, STS, Active MQ, Mongo DB, and Oracle. As a result of program performance client increased contract by over 50% and the program expanded to include Cloud and System Engineering teams.
(via HITSS contract / DMI) Lead a variety of IT projects supporting NASA HQ and agency stakeholders. Projects spanned across all facets of IT from application development to operations and engineering.
• Lead cross functional team in creation of NASA HQ Data Center Consolidation analysis in response to agency Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative (FDCCI). This project was identified as the number one priority for Headquarters IT. More than 25 resources across the PMO office, development team, engineering team, and operations team were involved. Analysis provided a detailed examination of every application and server along with a plan to migrate and consolidate 200 applications/websites and over 300 servers. Analysis included cloud computing, virtualization, and remote center hosting options
• Oversaw the implementation of the Office of Education Performance Measurement System (OEPM). This system is used nationwide by hundreds of users to provide critical performance data to NASA. Managed contractor development team and provided NASA Office of Education leadership and Office of Chief Information Officer recommendations and updates. Worked directly with Deputy Assistant Administrator and presented regular updates and project milestones to Assistant Administrator.
• Managed variety of short term projects across infrastructure, engineering, and application development teams. Worked with senior technology leadership, NASA leadership and diverse cross functional teams. Project including developing coding standards, cloud computing migration policies, updating an online image gallery web application, migrating from Hyperion to Business Objects Enterprise Web Intelligence platform, migrating servers from Solaris 9 to Solaris 10, enabling IPv6 and numerous software updates.
Founder 2009 - ZenCEO (www.zenceo.com), Created online community, blog and workshops around Mindful Leadership. Online community grew to over 28K people, with audience reach on post surpassing 400K+. Transitioned assets to Mindful Leader Inc.
Founded and managed technical staffing, recruiting and training company. Bootstrapped business and grew into 30 employee, multimillion dollar company in three years. Established and cultivated relationships with alliance partners and key clients. Defined and implemented technical training programs. Oversaw all department heads, directly managed IT department and marketing initiatives. Planned and managed annual operating P&L.
• Orchestrated design and implementation of call center infrastructure complete with VoIP telephony platform, IVR, call routing solutions, CRM system, Exchange and SharePoint Server, and recruiting applications.
• Secured high-profile relationship with Microsoft to create their Talent Capacity Program internal to Microsoft and for Microsoft partners, generating more than $2M in revenue.
Oversaw 7-person team in all facets of internet software product management and IT project management. Forged relationships with key client stakeholders to identify functional needs, develop solution strategies, and create technical specifications. Defined project plans complete with scope, milestones, deliverables, and work breakdown structures. Led teams through custom application and Web development, testing, implementation, change/release management, and integration support.
• Managed integration, customization, and launch of online SaaS banking solution for Commerce Bank.
• Led architecture design and development of Siebel CRM Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) through all lifecycle phases for Home Shopping Network (HSN).
• Led design and development of multi-tenant, white label SaaS Web portal solution for internet startup.
• Led design and development of web based alumni management system for for the University of North Carolina, Charlotte Alumni Association.
Performed requirements gathering and analysis and application development with global clients, government agencies, and Fortune 500 accounts for Accenture’s Internet New Media Technology Group. Coordinated solution integration.
• Lead Developer for U.S. Postal Service enterprise content management system Web portal prototype, guiding solution design, development, and testing.
• Lead Developer of search framework for Air Liquide’s (French utility company) Web-based energy management solution.
• Performed Oracle data mapping, migration and transformation project for Pennsylvania Power & Light.
Activities and Societies: IEEE Communications Chair, DISC Virtual Corporation Director of Application Design, Founder DC Flava
The Insight Meditation Community of Washington (IMCW) is a spiritual community that teaches and practices Insight (Vipassana) meditation in the Washington, DC metro area. Over the last 20 years IMCW has grown to one of the largest meditation communities in the U.S.A. IMCW is guided by founder Tara Brach, an advisory board including Jack Kornfield, James Baraz, Carol Wilson, Sharon Salzberg, Joseph Goldstein and Larry Yang, in addition to founder and senior teacher, a collective of four senior teachers, and a Board of Directors.
IAMCP was formed in 1994 to provide Partners a greater voice into Microsoft and to facilitate mutual growth and business development. It is the largest Microsoft Partner community in the world with chapters in well over 40+ countries and 1000s+ members.
Founded the DC chapter, recruited and created an Executive Board, held 6+ events a year consistently for 5 years, grew to over 50 members, became to the fourth largest chapter nationwide, hosted the first IAMCP business development conference, raised over $10k for charity, became recognized as a national charter member and hosted Microsoft's Worldwide Partner Conference 2010.
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Cloud Computing
- IT Strategy
- Business Process Improvement
- Process Improvement
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Software Development
- Business Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Strategic Partnerships
- Enterprise Software
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Project Planning
- Solution Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture
- IT Management
- Software Project Management
- Agile Methodologies
- Performance Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Talent Management
- Management Consulting
- Change Management
- Has errors
View Mo’s full profile to...
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Mo directly
Search by name
Over 400 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Public profile badge
Include this LinkedIn profile on other websitesView profile badges
People Also Viewed
Publisher Mindful magazine and Mindful.org
Owner at The Mindful Leader
Program Director Mindfulness Based Learning
Leader in technology transformation
Consultant at CGI
Database Administrator at Penn State University
Lead Developer at TE Connectivity
Senior Technical Lead at Deloitte Consulting