A group of congressional Democrats wants Congress to officially censure President Trump in the wake of the clashes in Charlottesville sparked by a neo-Nazi and white nationalist rally.
More Top News
- Trump says ‘alt-left’ also to blame for Charlottesville violence, warns against eradicating statues
- Honoring patriots or traitors? Legacy of Confederate statues in eye of beholder
- Congo tensions rise as Kabila government postpones presidential vote
- California farmer to pay $1.1 million in fines for plowing wheat field without permit
- Strange, Moore head to GOP primary runoff in Alabama for Senate seat