Guest / Limited AccessSubscribe
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Jun 24,
Presbyterian Church in America Apologizes for Old and New RacismThe denomination took a year to get its apology just right.
- Jun 23,
Across 198 Nations, Christians Face More Terrorism But Less Government HostilityPew finds that terrorism threatens to surpass the traditional persecutors of the global church.
- Jun 17,
Orthodox Will Hold Humbled Yet Historic Council in CretePatriarchs disagree over how many disputes—out of centuries' worth—to tackle in 10 days.
- Jun 15,
As SBC Backs Refugee Resettlement, World Relief Leader ResignsSouthern Baptists vote to encourage compassion, while Stephan Bauman reveals next move.
- Why Google and BuzzFeed Need the ChurchWhen big corporations make big moral decisions, where is the church’s voice?
- The Nations Have Come to Our CitiesWe cannot overlook the influx of "the nations" ready for the gospel.(The Exchange)
- Bienaventurados Sean los AgnósticosCómo aprendí a ver a mi esposo no creyente a través de los ojos de Dios.
- From Jesus to Mary and Back Again: The History of the AnnunciationThe surprising reason it falls during Lent, and why it has been important for fighting heresy and abortion.
- 'The Culture' Doesn't ExistWe should spend less time engaging "it" and more time loving our flesh-and-blood neighbor.
- The Plight of the Falling PastorScott Sauls on why leaders wander—and how churches can help them stay on the path.
- JoyThe film is uneven, but Joy knows just who she is.
- Where the White Working Class Went WrongJ. D. Vance loves his 'hillbilly' tribe—yet hates what they’ve become.