It begins by recognizing the name above every name.
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Jan 19,
Trump Stacks Prayer Service Lineup with EvangelicalsSouthern Baptists, Graham granddaughter to pray at Saturday’s National Cathedral event.
- Jan 17,
America's Abortion Rate Hits All-Time LowLess than 1 million pregnancies terminated for first time since 1975.
- Jan 17,
Compassion Has 'Very Little Hope' for India, Sets Deadline to Shut Down SponsorshipsAbout 145,000 children have already lost its assistance with food, education, and health care.
- Jan 13,
How Black and White Christians Do Discipleship DifferentlySurvey: African Americans value spiritual formation in community, while whites prefer the opposite.
- Singleness: My Only CompanionI've never been in a serious relationship despite my desire to one day marry. God is teaching me to hold that desire loosely.
- Saturday is for Seminars - Fractured, The Church and Mental Illness, One Night Centered on GodJoin me in person or online.(The Exchange)
- Justicia para el extranjeroLas historias humanas detrás de los números.
- Magi, Wise Men, or Kings? It’s Complicated.Christian tradition finds meaning in each of these mysterious monikers.
- When God Fights Idolatry with Unconventional WeaponsA better way to read the bizarre story of Elisha and the bears.
- Love of Literature Feeds Karen Swallow Prior's FaithWhy the Liberty University English professor believes the church still needs the classics.
- The Truth of Scorsese’s Faithless CharactersIn an interview with CT, ‘Silence’ director reveals why he is drawn to ‘wretches.’
- An Ancient Christian Vision for Modern MedicineMeet the Denver doctor on a hilarious, heartfelt search for the healing ingredient in health care.