Asylum seekers and immigrants are big part of the Reformation’s 500th anniversary.
- Sep 22,
Iraqi Christians At Odds with World on Kurdish Independence Referendum
- Sep 21,
What Ravi Zacharias Said at Nabeel Qureshi’s Funeral
- Sep 21,
Southern Baptists Back Confederate Monument Removal in Memphis
- Sep 20,
How Do You Solve a Theological Problem Like Maria?
- Six Ways to Inspire Confident, Contagious Faith in Your KidsHow do we help children and teens contend with the big questions? An apologist offers her take.
- The World’s Best Small Churches What if every small church stopped worrying about getting bigger, and decided to be a great church starting right now?(Pivot)
- Seven Things That Every Pastor Should Know About Social Media and Websites Opportunities for outreach and evangelism abound if a church can manage these well.Leer en español
- Religious Life on the High SeasAn interview with Stephen Berry about faith and seafaring when the world traveled mostly by ship.
- It’s Not Only Bullies Who BoastWe’re too quick to ignore one of Paul’s most persistent warnings.
- Eliminate Christian Jargon from Your ChurchLet’s throw out the insider language.
- ‘It’ Is Big-Budget Horror with a Surprising Amount of HeartThe latest Stephen King adaptation’s success has more to do with the friendship it celebrates than the scares it delivers.
- Alan Jacobs: Hating Your Neighbor Will Make You DumbHow tribalism and culture-warring have ravaged our ability to think.