The Utah State University website and many other computer systems are currently down at the Logan Campus to accommodate facilities and infrastructure work. This outage started at 3:00 PM on Friday December 30th. Systems should be back online by 6:00 PM on Saturday December 31st 2011.
Some of the systems affected include:
- Banner including Access, INB etc.
- University and other websites including ezplug, housed in the data center.
- Aggies Exchange, and Aggiemail. Email sent to your inbox will still arrive. This outage only affects your ability to login and get your email during the outage.
- Library systems.
- VPN, ID.usu.edu, Aggie Shares, HPC, Databases, Voicemail.
- Instructure Canvas and Blackboard Vista login.