Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Updates
- Compline. We will resume our Compline Service THIS Thursday, April 19 at 7:15pm at the church office. Contact the office for more details.
- Family Table. Join us THIS Sunday, April 22 for our monthly family meal immediately following the 10:00am worship service. Please bring a crockpot of soup to share. Contact Jane for more details.
- Youth Group. For 6th - 12th grades. Saturdays, April 14 & 28, 6:30-8:30p at the church office.
- Ladies Craft Morning. Come to the church office with a craft you are working on, Saturday, April 28 9:30-11:00a. Join us for fun and fellowship.
- Infant Baptism. Sunday, April 29 at our 10:00am service, Roger Ludlowe MS. Please contact Jane by April 8 if interested.
- Immersion Baptism. We have postponed this service. Please contact Jane for more information.
- Apostles Reads. We will discuss The Supper of the Lamb: A Culinary Reflection on Sunday, April 29 4:00p-6:00p at Patricia McCormick's home. This is the last book discussion until August. Please email Tamara to be included in discussion.
- Family Game Night. Our second Family Game Night will be Saturday, May 12 at the church office, 6:00-9:00p. We will have board games for all ages. Come and have fun with us! Reach out to Peter Danenberg for more details.
- Hopeline Baby Bottles. Our annual Baby Bottles of Change for Hopeline Pregnancy Center will begin Mother's Day, Sunday May 13.
Bottles will be available in the lobby. We will collect the full
bottles, and pray over them, on Father's Day, Sunday June 17. More
information can be found at the Greeter Table.