Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Update:
- Sunday School Volunteers Needed. Sunday School for all classes resumed this past Sunday, Sept 3. We are still in need of teachers and assistants. This is a September to May commitment, but there is also a need for substitutes that will fill in as needed. Please contact Amy Willers if you are able to serve, or fill out the online questionnaire here.
- Ladies Craft Day. Join us Saturday, September 16 at the church office, 9:30-11:30am. Bring a project you are working on. Contact Tiffany Ayres for details.
- Youth Group. Bring a friend! Saturday, 16 & 30 at the church office. Contact Peter Danenberg for details 203-556-6891.
- Apostles Reads. If you have been reading - A Timbered Choir: The Sabbath Poems 1979 - 1997 this summer, please join us on Sunday, September 17, 4-6 p.m. at the Murphy's home (325 Lafayette Street, Unit #5204, Bridgeport) for our discussion. Please R.S.V.P. to Tamara to receive information on parking details.
- Family Table. Join us for the next Family Table on Sunday, October 1 in the cafeteria after our worship service. Details on what to bring will be coming soon. Stay tuned!
- Family Event. Our next Family Event will be Saturday, October 7 at 10:00am at the church office. We will have fun making Fall crafts. For more information, contact Amy Willers.