Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Updates
- Youth Group Christmas Party. Bring a friend! Saturday, December 16, 5-9pm at the church office. All youth grades 6-12 welcome. Pizza and drinks provided. Bring $10 gift for gift exchange. Contact Peter Danenberg for details 203-556-6891.
- Poinsettia Orders for Christmas Eve. The flowers will be delivered to the church and
used as decorations for our Christmas Eve evening service. RSVP to Jane by Friday, December 8.
December 9th – Parish Quiet Day
9:00am to Noon at Patricia McCormick’s home in Norwalk. RSVP to Jane for more details and the address.
- December 9th - Apostles’ Kids Christmas Party.
December 10th – 10:00am Worship Service.
The children will be participating in our morning Worship Service as greeters, ushers, lectors, and singers.
- December 10th – 4:00pm Family Eucharistic Service. This will be our first regional service at Stepney Baptist Church, Monroe, CT. Childcare provided up to 4th grade. We will have simple dinner together after. Contact Jane for more details.
- December 24th – 10:00am Morning Prayer Service. Join us in the Roger Ludlowe cafeteria. Nursery care provided - RSVP to Amy Willers. We will be using the Book of Common Prayer. If you have one please bring it.
- December 24th – 4:00pm Worship Service. Our traditional Christmas Eve Service will be held in the Roger Ludlowe auditorium. Nursery only.
- Apostles Reads. For Advent & Christmastide we will read The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson, along with Sounding the Seasons: Seventy Sonnets for the Christian Year by Malcolm Guite. We'll meet on Sunday, January 14
4:00-6:00 pm at the church office in order to better accommodate the kids who'll be joining us. Please RSVP to Tamara & bring a beverage or snack to share.