Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Updates
- 2018 Pledge Cards. The Treasurer and the financial planning team encourage you to prayerfully consider your financial pledge to Church of the Apostles for 2018. Please drop your pledge card in the offering basket this Sunday or mail the card to the church office.
- Parish Council Nominations.This year, as of the Annual Meeting on February 25, we need three candidates to fill three 3-year terms on the Parish Council. Please take a moment to review the procedure for nominating candidates for the Parish Council here. Nominations are due to Don Barton, our Treasurer, by Sunday, January 21.
- Compline Service. Thursday, January 18 7:15pm at the church office.
- Youth Group. Join us Saturdays, January 3 & 20 at the church office. Grades 6-12 welcome. Contact Pete Danenburg for more information.
- January's Regional Service. Our regional service will be held Sunday, January 21 at 4:00pm at Newtown Meetinghouse, Newtown, CT. Childcare up to 4th grade provided, please RSVP to Amy if needed. We will have a simple dinner together afterwards. Contact the church office for more details.
- New Life Group. Topic: The Spiritual Gifts with a focus on 1 Cor. 12-14 and the operation of the Spiritual Gifts in the life of Jesus and the Apostles, in the life of the Church throughout history, and in our lives today. Life Group will meet at the home of Frank and June Williams in Trumbull; 7:30-9:00pm, Tuesdays, starting January 23, 2018. Contact Frank for more details.
- Family Table. SAVE THE DATE! Our next Family Table will be Sunday, January 28. Plan on joining us immediately after the worship service for our monthly shared meal together. More details to follow.
- Family Movie Night. Pizza & Double-Feature Movie Night on February 2 at 6:00pm at the church office. We will be showing “The Incredibles” at 6:00pm and “Bringing Up Baby” at 8:00pm. Come to either or both! Please RSVP to the church office if you plan to join, so we can get enough pizza. Bring pillows & blankets. Contact Amy for more information.