- We must revitalise research and development in our country, says PresidentPosted 219 days ago
- Kozhikode authorities to float tenders to set-up digital classrooms in 22 schoolsPosted 219 days ago
- Oxford University Press organises digital learning workshop for teachersPosted 220 days ago
- US university to establish high-tech pathology lab in HyderabadPosted 222 days ago
- Every university should identify one department that can be developed into a centre of excellence, says PresidentPosted 222 days ago
- Minister of HRD to visit US for dialogue on higher educationPosted 222 days ago
- Knowing Gujarat SSC/HSC Board results just a SMS awayPosted 222 days ago
- International studies centre to up come at Aligarh Muslim UniversityPosted 223 days ago
- Govt to set up National Skill Development Agency (NSDA)Posted 223 days ago
- Maha Govt to set-up nursing and paramedical education boardPosted 223 days ago
1. The Daly collge, Indore Year of Establishment: 1882 Principal: Dr Sumer Singh Curriculum Followed: CBSE &...
A Murali Mukund, Chairman, Jubilee Public School, Hyderabad talks about changes in education system over last...
An alumni of Doon School and St Stephens’ College, Sumer Singh, Principal, Daly College, Indore has...
The Chintels School is a learning centre and provides a family environment based on mutual understanding,...
Neeta Bali, Principal, GD Goenka World School talks about the importance to learn, unlearn and relearn...
An alumnus of IIM, Bangalore and St Stephen’s, a visionary who has led CL’s dramatic growth...
Top Schools in Delhi-NCR
1. Vasant Valley School, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi Year of Establishment: 1990 Head of Senior School:...
Top Schools in Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh
1. The Daly collge, Indore Year of Establishment: 1882 Principal: Dr Sumer Singh Curriculum Followed:...
Top Schools in Maharashtra
1.Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai Year of Establishment: 1860 Principal: M Isaacs Curriculum Followed:...
Top Schools in Kerala
Kerala, synonym for literacy has kept its shine intact, with several of its schools...
Top Schools in Gujarat
1.Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad Year of Establishment: 1998 Principal: Dr Pascal Chazot Curriculum Followed:...
Top Schools in Rajasthan
Rajasthan is characterised by sharp differences in terms of terrain, livelihood, dispersed patterns of...