We work with an impressive list of industry partners to design and deliver our courses, from MPC, Cinesite, Framestore and The Mill, through to Jellyfish, Milk and BlueBolt, to name just a few!
Do you have raw talent and big aspirations? If you're willing to put in the time, passion and hard work necessary, we can promise you a highly vocational, industry-focused training experience, giving you the skills you need to graduate job-ready.
Study with us
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, Double Negative, Cinesite, Electric Theatre and JellyFish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career
All our short courses are strongly vocational, designed to give you a professional studio experience and train you to the latest industry standards, so you’ll start developing your career from day one. We also offer a full package of career development support, for a whole 12 months after your course ends.