In the U.S., mainstream coverage of the Cannes Film Festival focuses on the celebrity-strewn...
Studio Job Listings
- Instructional Designer - Stanford University - Stanford, CA
- Colorectal Surgeon - University of Tennessee Health Science Center -...
- Associate Director, Marketing - Columbia University 2 - NA
- Associate Athletics Director for Athletics Communications & Public...
- Heartsource Videographer - Columbia University 2 - NA
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Review: DoPchoice Snapbag, Snapgrid and Butterfly Grids
- Making “Darth Maul: Apprentice”
- Director Roberto Minervini on Louisiana and Life on The Other Side
- Sony to Unveil Canvas Ultrafine LED Display at InfoComm
- Speed Junkies: Randall Dark and Sharon Rankin on Fast from the Past
- SIGGRAPH Preview: Q&A with Conference Chair Mona Kasra
- How Homer Simpson Appeared Live via Adobe Character Animator
- James Haggarty Named New CEO of Sim Group
- Five Drone Vendors That Were Flying High at NAB
- AJA to Release Free Control Software for New RovoCams
- How to Set Up an Affordable Live Production and Streaming Studio - Sponsored Content
- NAB Show 2016 First Impressions, News and Specials from the Videoguys - Sponsored Content
Thinking about the products that have had the greatest impact on our working lives and we usually think about the pricey new...
io9 called this Star Wars film "amazing." The Independent called it "genuinely enthralling" and cited its "incredible...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- John Carpenter to Executive Produce New Halloween for Miramax
[via The Wrap]
- Michael Lombardo on Leaving HBO
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
- Ennio Morricone: ‘I Don’t Know the Names of Any Pop Musicians’
[via The Guardian]
- Iron Man 3 Had a Female Villain — until Corporate Sexism Got Hold of Her
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Break out your VR goggles or just get ready to start clicking and dragging — Holiday Inn Express puts you inside one of its showers with Creative Director Rob Riggle in this 360-degree YouTube video ad.
Taylor Ramos and Tony Zhou (previously) get into the mind of an editor with clips from The Empite Strikes Back, In the Mood for Love, All That Jazz and more.
May 20 Trailer: De Palma
"I did grow up in an operating room — I saw a lot of blood." It's De Palma on De Palma in this trailer for the latest documentary on a single filmmaker, De Palma, directed by Noah Baumbach and Jake Paltrow and starring, of course, Brian De Palma. The film opens in limited release next mon…