The Emmys wrapped up for another year with last night's ceremony bestowing awards for the...
Follow us on Twitter
- Panasonic Brings a Lumix GH5 Prototype to Photokina
- Want 8K? Cinegy Says It’s All About the Codec
- Colorfront Updates Transkoder for 8K
- Thales Angenieux’s New Lenses Have Large Sensors in Mind
- IBM at IBC: Ensure Fast Video Archive Access with Flape
- Review: Imagine Products ShotPut Pro 6
- Editor Blu Murray on Clint Eastwood’s Sully
- Avere Launches Scalable Object Storage Starting at 120 TB
- Adobe Starts Integrating Stock Submissions with Creative Cloud
- NYC’s Triptent Develops Robic Arm for Super-High-Speed Camerawork
- eGuide: 7 Pitfalls of Relying on FTP to Move Large Files - Sponsored Content
- All in One Avid Post Production Bundle - Sponsored Content
The big news out of this year's Photokina 2016 in Cologne, Germany, was Panasonic's prototype of the Lumix GH5, a new...
It isn’t every day one gets invited to head up a major department on a Clint Eastwood film when you consider the fact that...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- The Magnificent Seven Dominates Weekend North American Box Office
[via The New York Times]
- California Passes Law Requiring Removal of Actor Ages by Database Sites on Request
- Monty Python’s Terry Jones Is Diagnosed with Dementia
[via Los Angeles Times]
- Splatter King Herschell Gordon Lewis Dies Aged 87
[via The Guardian]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Hundreds of 35mm film reels used as landfill underneath a hockey rink in the Canadian town of Dawson City back in the 1920s were rediscovered decades later, perfectly preserved in the permafrost. Now, found-footage specialist Bill Morrison (Decasia) has assembled the forgotten reels as pa…
Sep 23 Pastel
The guys who brought you "True Skin" are at it again with "Pastel." What's it about? Maybe think of it as mood music for your widescreen monitor. And it's NSFW for about two seconds. Directed by Stephan Zlotescu; cinematography by H1.