The Emmys wrapped up for another year with last night's ceremony bestowing awards for the...
Studio Job Listings
- Publication Graphic Artist - Florida State University - Tallahassee, FL
- Fjord Senior Visual Designer - New York - Accenture - New York, NY
- Fjord Visual Designer - San Francisco - Accenture - San Francisco, CA
- Video Production Intern - Indiana State Museum & Historic Sites -...
- Communications Manager - AECOM - New York, NY
Follow us on Twitter
- Want 8K? Cinegy Says It’s All About the Codec
- Colorfront Updates Transkoder for 8K
- Thales Angenieux’s New Lenses Have Large Sensors in Mind
- IBM at IBC: Ensure Fast Video Archive Access with Flape
- Review: Imagine Products ShotPut Pro 6
- Editor Blu Murray on Clint Eastwood’s Sully
- Avere Launches Scalable Object Storage Starting at 120 TB
- Adobe Starts Integrating Stock Submissions with Creative Cloud
- NYC’s Triptent Develops Robic Arm for Super-High-Speed Camerawork
- GoPro Announces $800 Portable, Fold-Up Drone for October Release
- eGuide: 7 Pitfalls of Relying on FTP to Move Large Files - Sponsored Content
- All in One Avid Post Production Bundle - Sponsored Content
TV technology platform vendor Cinegy expanded on its introduction last year of the GPU-based DANIEL2 codec with an IBC...
It isn’t every day one gets invited to head up a major department on a Clint Eastwood film when you consider the fact that...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- Facebook Apologizes for Overstating Video Metrics
[via The New York Times]
- Paramount Takes $115 Million Write-Down for Movie That Isn’t Released Yet
[via The Wall Street Journal]
- Bob Iger: Disney Has Cracked The Code For Keeping Moviemaking Profitable
- Phantom Comparison Chart
[via AbelCine CineTechnica]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Sep 23 Pastel
The guys who brought you "True Skin" are at it again with "Pastel." What's it about? Maybe think of it as mood music for your widescreen monitor. And it's NSFW for about two seconds. Directed by Stephan Zlotescu; cinematography by H1.
Sep 22 Beck: Wow
Sep 21 Long Term Parking
"It's a transient world." In this short documentary for The New York Times, filmmaker Lance Oppenheim talks to airline workers who live in an employee parking lot at LAX.