Jorge out of the top ten: "I am sad, but I won't give up because sooner or later I'll see the light at the end of the tunnel. Miller? He always does that, I could have crashed"
"With the heat, I was at the limit with the front tyre. There are 2 M1 machines in the top 4 on a difficult track. We'll see what happens in Europe"
Marc wins and pays homage to Hayden. "After Argentina I changed strategy, I like the pressure. Riding this Honda is sweet"
First podium of the season for Maverick: "I was more relaxed, just like at the beginning of last year. In the upcoming races we can give Honda a nice surprise"
The Spaniard is from another planet at the COTA, Viñales 2nd, Rossi finishes at the foot of the podium, Dovizioso 5th and back in the championship lead by one point
MotoGP: RED BULL GRAND PRIX OF THE AMERICAS 2018
|1||Marc MARQUEZ||93||SPA||Repsol Honda Team||41'52.02|
|2||Maverick VIÑALES||25||SPA||Movistar Yamaha MotoGP||41'55.562||+3.560 / 3.560|
|3||Andrea IANNONE||29||ITA||Team SUZUKI ECSTAR||41'58.706||+6.704 / 3.144|
- "I slowed down to avoid having Andrea following me, but I didn't notice Maverick. The race? If I don't win I won't go crazy"1 day 9 hours ago
- "I didn't see the episode between Marquez and Viñales, in qualifying it's complicated. The race? I have fun riding the M1 but something is still lacking"1 day 10 hours ago
- The FIM stewards decide to penalise Marc 3 positions on the starting grid for disturbing Viñales1 day 11 hours ago
- Number 93's best time under investigation; Viñales 2nd, slowed by Marc during his flying lap, Iannone on the front row, Rossi 5th, Lorenzo 6th, Dovizioso 8th1 day 11 hours ago
- Johnny clocks up win number 12 at Assen, ahead of Van Der Mark and Davies, Sykes 4th1 day 21 hours ago
- VIDEO. Marc on an MX bike lined up against Jackie Ganter, a rodeo specialist1 day 22 hours ago
Dedicated to track-going customers, it will be available from April. Marinelli: "We want to offer something different, in the Termignoni tradition"
Ernesto, having moved from Ducati to Termignoni, knows what bikers want: "we'll guarantee sound and Made in Italy craftsmanship"
Jorge Lorenzo showed a big interest. About 500 motorcycles had already been delivered to European dealerships
The ADI awarded the prestigious price it for the quality of the technical and stylistic solutions adopted and for the structure
The rider from Rimini is the first purchase of Molvena's house at an important time in his career
- 400, 800 and now 1100: the Scrambler family becomes a trio, making room for its bigger sister....
- It's official - World Ducati Week will return in 2018. The biggest Ducati bike meet in the...
- After 24 months of careful research and study, Dainese reveals the newest brand name to join the...
- In Misano, as anticipated, September 7th at 12 o'clock will be unveiled the new four-cylinder...
- There is something of an uproar building around the sale of Ducati. While Harley-Davidson...
- MotoGP will return on 6 August in the Czech Republic, at the Brno track, but there is another...
From among 5,500 products submitted from 54 countries the award to Mugello R D-Air, AGV Pista GP R and Pro-Armor
Available in three colours at a price of €99.08