Docker Was Just the Beginning; See What Comes Next...
Lots of people know that projects like Docker are changing the way people look at the cloud. But fewer people realize that Docker is just the tip of the iceberg. There are a whole group of technologies which are making the future of the cloud a whole lot clearer. These include:
- Unikernels: VMs that are smaller and faster than Docker, but are much more secure
- OpenStack enablement: A way to take OpenStack from zero to cloud in minutes, not weeks
- Docker enablement: A new engine to deploy VMs just like containers, and another engine which builds an entire server provisioning infrastructure in minutes
- Security: New ways to make JVM payloads secure in the cloud
- Graphics processor virtualization: Bringing high-speed graphics applications to VMs
- Embedded hypervisors: Taking virtualization and cloud capabilities to places they've never gone before
Learn About the Technologies Which Will Form the Next Generation Cloud
On October 9 in San Antonio Texas, the Xen Project is assembling a group of experts from a number of Open Source projects to talk about these innovative technologies which will reshape the cloud. We won't have tons of toys and glitzy marketing displays, but we'll have the hot tech which will change your job forever. You won't hear sales pitches, but you will learn about the best tech in and around the cloud.
And the best part: this one-day conference is FREE!
We call this event the Innovation In The Cloud Conference. You can learn about this conference on the main event page. The full list of conference sessions and speakers has been published, and registration is open. Space is limited, so make sure you register early to insure you have a seat....