Last Updated 8:21 PM, July 28, 2014 EDT
- Colbert can’t envision scenario where Roethlisberger would leave Pittsburgh
- Emmanuel Sanders: Peyton is a far better leader than Ben
- Lions table Suh contract talks until end of season
- Jets’ Calvin Pace: We’re the best defense in the NFL
- NFL paying attention to influence of high-stakes fantasy football leagues
- Browns sign wide receiver Marlon Moore
- Larry Donnell bubbles to top of Giants tight end depth chart
- Bills release first depth chart (spoiler alert: Watkins is a starter)
- Giants awarded Mark Asper on waivers
- Browns waive OT Chris Faulk, PK Jake Rogers
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of July 28, 2014 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live (12:00 p.m.); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m.); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET); Miller & Brinson/KXNO Des Moines (5:30 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:00 a.m. ET); McNeil & Speigel/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m.); Bishop & Rothman/97.1 The Fan Columbus (1:30 p.m. ET); Steve Gorman Sports/FOX Sports Radio (3:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
THURSDAY: Erik Kuselias Show/NBC Sports Radio (7:00 a.m. ET); FOX Sports Daybreak (7:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m.); Jon & Sean/97.5 The Fanatic Philly (1:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 pm. ET).
FRIDAY: In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (8:55 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m.); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).