The concept of "Black Friday" — the kick-start for the holiday selling season in the...
Studio Job Listings
- End User Support Specialist - General Electric - Miami
- SECL Student Social Media & Content Coord. - Virginia Tech - Blacksburg, VA
- Producer/Videographer I - Charter - Janesville, WI
- Assistant Professor in Applied Computer Science - The University of...
- Mgr III Technical Editing/Wr - Raytheon - McKinney, TX
Follow us on Twitter
- Academy Reveals 20 Contenders for VFX Oscar
- AJA Updates RovoControl Software, Ships New SDI Receiver
- ARRI Ships Accessories for the Canon EOS C700
- Director Art Haynie on Shooting a 360-Degree Concert Experience
- Margarita Mix’s Pat Stoltz on Immersive Audio for VR
- Panasonic Ships AK-UB300 UHD Box Camera
- 2017 Sundance Film Festival Announces Competition Line-Up
- Autodesk Says Subscription Model Attracts New Users, Reduces Piracy
- Manchester by the Sea Is the National Board of Review’s Best Film of 2016
- Slamdance Announces Competition Line-up
- NewBlueFX Cyber Monday Deals on Videoguys - Sponsored Content
- Atomos Blade & Flame Series Cash-Back Deal on Videoguys.com - Sponsored Content
No big surprises or snubs here. The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has narrowed the field of competition for...
Director-producer Art Haynie jumped into immersive video technology with a concert film that preserves for 360-degree...
Video display systems specialist Planar Systems is acquiring optical-tracking technology company NaturalPoint, which makes...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- Studios Said to Want Films in Homes Two Weeks After Cinema Bow
- GoPro Reduces Workforce By 15%, Cuts Over 200 Jobs
[via No Film School]
- Walking Dead Drops to Nearly Four-Year TV Ratings Low
[via The Wrap]
- India Makes it Mandatory for National Anthem to Be Played in Theaters
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Kristen Stewart stars as (maybe?) the last woman in L.A. in this new music video for a Stones cover of a Delta blues classic. It's directed by François Rousselet; also behind the camera is cinematographer Newton Thomas Sigel, ASC.
This new Christmas-themed spot for British retailer John Lewis featuring a little girl, her parents, and their dog — plus a few of their neighbors — has been named the most viral ad of the year by ad technology company Unruly, which measured the number of times ads had been shared on the …
Nov 30 OK Go: The One Moment
The rock band best known for making music videos exceptionally difficult and elaborately impressive returns with "The One Moment," using the magic of super-slow-motion camera work to stretch a few seconds of chaos out over four minutes of gracefully choreographed visuals. OK Go frontman D…