Cinegy has released its new Cinescore program, a free benchmarking application for...
Studio Job Listings
- Instructional Designer - Siteimprove - Minneapolis, MN
- QA Engineer - Automation - The Control Group Media Company - San Diego, CA
- Accenture Interactive - Art Director/ Creative Content Lead - New...
- Web Producer - Council of State Governments - New York
- Production Artist - MultiView - Irving, TX
Follow us on Twitter
- Fujifilm Announces Two New E-Mount Zoom Lenses
- Sony Says Its New SD Cards Are the Fastest Ever
- Clock Any PC’s Video Performance with Cinegy’s Free Cinescore App
- Boxx Upgrades VR Mobile Workstation with Kaby Lake CPUs
- Oscar-Nominated VFX Supe Craig Hammack on Deepwater Horizon
- Avid Editor Hughes Winborne on Denzel Washington’s Fences
- SmallHD to Ship 17-Inch DCI-P3 Reference Monitor This Month
- DI Colorist Joe Gawler on the Thoughtful Sci-Fi Epic Arrival
- Oscar-Nominated VFX Supervisor Rob Legato on The Jungle Book
- Tutorials Tuesday: Get That Beauty Shot, Capture Audio for VR, and Generate Particles from Text in Fusion
- FAQ - Avid Media Composer v8.8 Upgrade and Reinstatement Offer - Sponsored Content
- Videoguys Unveils Top 10 Products of 2016 - Sponsored Content
Fujifilm announced a new line of Super-35/APS-C E-mount cinema lenses aimed at "emerging cinematographers," the MK Series,...
Chief Creative Officer and Senior Visual Effects Supervisor John Knoll joined Industrial Light & Magic in 1986. His first...
We consume hundreds of images every day and, as content creators, make many more, each one representative of continually...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- Studios Push for $50 Early Home Movie Rentals, But Negotiations Are Complex
- Warner Bros. Settles Lawsuit Against Talent Agency for Distributing Oscar Screeners
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
- ~27 Movies Shot on 35mm Released In 2016
- La La Land Sound Mixer Ai-ling Lee Makes Oscar History with an ‘Invisible’ Art . . . and Car Horns
[via Los Angeles Times]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Sometimes the best commercial for your movie is ... more movie. That's the strategy for director Ridley Scott's <i>Alien: Convenant</i>, which was introduced to fans last year with a scary red-band trailer, and is now being sold with this short "prologue" directed by Scott's son, Luke Sco…
Feb 22 Bebe Rexha: I Got You
Dance-on-video advocate DanceOn brought together director Jessica Sanders (2001 Oscar-nominated short "Sing!"), choreographer Katie Malia and musician Bebe Rexha in this video featuring synchronized swimming choreographed and executed by the Aqualillies (you may have seen them in Hail, Ca…
Katy Perry reunites with her "California Gurls" director Mathew Cullen for a pastel-colored thrill ride that sets a cautionary tale inside a futuristic-retro theme park. The video was shot at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, CA, but VFX provide some Tomorrowland-esque elements.