Adobe today launched new versions of applications in Creative Cloud, including Premiere Pro,...
Studio Job Listings
- Membership Communications Designer - The Nature Conservancy - Arlington, VA
- Communications Administrative Officer - Cardiff University -...
- Technology Architect - US - InfoSys - CA
- Video Editor - FATV - Boulder, CO
- Various - University of Virginia - Charlottesville, VA
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Review: Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera and Video Assist
- Red Giant Releases Universe 2.0
- Canon Moves Pro Support Center from Hollywood to Burbank
- Jaunt One VR Camera Will Be Rentable Through Radiant Images
- Review: FrameForge Pre-viz Studio v3.6
- StudioDaily Dossier: Nicolas Winding Refn’s Controversial The Neon Demon
- HDR Is Coming to Hitachi’s Broadcast Camera Line
- The Mill’s Blackbird Is Any Car and Every Car, Whenever You Need It
- Archion Brings NewTek NDI Connectivity to Its EditStor Velo
- UHDTV to Reach One in Eight U.S. Homes by Year-End, Says Study
- All in One Avid Post Production Bundle - Sponsored Content
- What You Need in a Laptop for Video Editing and Streaming Live Production - Sponsored Content
With the proliferation of drones and handheld gimbals, compact cameras have become very popular for professional...
The shoot for Mötley Crüe's farewell concert, captured at the close of a three-night stand at the Staples Center in L.A.,...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- Academy Invites 683 New Members in Push for More Diversity
- Dardenne Brothers Re-edit Cannes drama The Unknown Girl
[via Screen Daily]
- Cameron Bailey on Why the Toronto Film Festival Is Taking the ‘Plunge’ into Virtual Reality
- Miss Teen USA Drops Swimsuit Competition
[via The Wrap]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Recently nominated for a Los Angeles Emmy Award, the only regional Emmys presented by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, this PSA for Los Angeles Female Firefighter Recruitment was shot entirely with the C100 Mark II, Canon's entry-level cinema camera.
Just how much of that massive battlefield sequence from this season's "Battle of the Bastards" on Game of Thrones was CG? You'll find some answers in this spectacular VFX breakdown reel from Australian VFX house Iloura, part of the Deluxe Entertainment Services Group. There's more info in…
In the latest installment of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Credited As series, special make-up effects artist Howard Berger — along with Robert Kurtzman and Greg Nicotero, he founded the legendary KNB EFX Group — discusses the art and craft of make-up application.