Adobe today launched new versions of applications in Creative Cloud, including Premiere Pro,...
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Review: FrameForge Pre-viz Studio v3.6
- StudioDaily Dossier: Nicolas Winding Refn’s Controversial The Neon Demon
- HDR Is Coming to Hitachi’s Broadcast Camera Line
- The Mill’s Blackbird Is Any Car and Every Car, Whenever You Need It
- Archion Brings NewTek NDI Connectivity to Its EditStor Velo
- UHDTV to Reach One in Eight U.S. Homes by Year-End, Says Study
- Imax DP James Neihouse, ASC, on Shooting 4K in Space
- This is The End: Shooting and Editing Mötley Crüe’s Farewell in 4K
- Roundabout Entertainment on Working in 4K, HDR Media, and Next-Generation Displays
- FAA Finalizes New Rules for Legal Small Drone Flights
- All in One Avid Post Production Bundle - Sponsored Content
- What You Need in a Laptop for Video Editing and Streaming Live Production - Sponsored Content
By and large, directors are a neurotic lot. That is understandable. With myriad details to manage on and off the set,...
The shoot for Mötley Crüe's farewell concert, captured at the close of a three-night stand at the Staples Center in L.A.,...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- Independence Day: Resurgence Bombs with Extinction-Level $41M Weekend
- At Cannes, the Ad Industry Confronts the Rise of Facebook
[via The New York Times]
- Will There Be Any Good News for the BBC, Channel 4 and the Press after Brexit?
[via The Guardian]
- Cinema Eye Names Semifinalists for Nonfiction Filmmaking for Television
Press Release City
Videos of the day
In the latest installment of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Credited As series, special make-up effects artist Howard Berger — along with Robert Kurtzman and Greg Nicotero, he founded the legendary KNB EFX Group — discusses the art and craft of make-up application.
Jun 24 Silicon Valley Outtakes
Watch T.J. Miller's ageist mockery of incoming boss Stephen Tobolowsky, from the current season of Beavis and Butt-head creator Mike Judge's HBO comedy Silicon Valley, in a long assembly that stretches the insult to epic length.
Jun 23 Color Psychology
From innocence (pink) to erotism (purple), editor Lidia Mtz-Seara takes a shot at identifying the states of mind signaled by different color choices in scenes from 61 different movies. Some moments NSFW (depending, of course, on where you work)!