The Emmys wrapped up for another year with last night's ceremony bestowing awards for the...
Follow us on Twitter
- DJI Introduces Mavic Pro Portable Drone with Stabilized 4K Camera
- Nikon Acquires Mark Roberts Motion Control
- Panasonic Brings a Lumix GH5 Prototype to Photokina
- Want 8K? Cinegy Says It’s All About the Codec
- Colorfront Updates Transkoder for 8K
- Thales Angenieux’s New Lenses Have Large Sensors in Mind
- IBM at IBC: Ensure Fast Video Archive Access with Flape
- Review: Imagine Products ShotPut Pro 6
- Editor Blu Murray on Clint Eastwood’s Sully
- Avere Launches Scalable Object Storage Starting at 120 TB
- eGuide: 7 Pitfalls of Relying on FTP to Move Large Files - Sponsored Content
- All in One Avid Post Production Bundle - Sponsored Content
Well, that was fast. GoPro's long-anticipated Karma, just announced last week, ceded its status as the newest,...
It isn’t every day one gets invited to head up a major department on a Clint Eastwood film when you consider the fact that...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Most Watched Debate In TV History At 81M+ Viewers
- Disney Is Working with an Adviser on a Potential Twitter Bid
- Frank Darabont to Seek More Than $280 Million from AMC at Walking Dead Profits Trial
[via The Hollywood Reporter/THR, Esq.]
- Martin Scorsese’s Silence Lands Oscar-Season Release Date
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Director Jonathan Demme is deservedly famous as a narrative filmmaker — he won the Oscar for directing The Silence of the Lambs — but he's almost as well known as a documentarian. His special rapport with musicians has informed his work with Neil Young, Robyn Hitchcock, and Talking Heads,…
Hundreds of 35mm film reels used as landfill underneath a hockey rink in the Canadian town of Dawson City back in the 1920s were rediscovered decades later, perfectly preserved in the permafrost. Now, found-footage specialist Bill Morrison (Decasia) has assembled the forgotten reels as pa…
Sep 23 Pastel
The guys who brought you "True Skin" are at it again with "Pastel." What's it about? Maybe think of it as mood music for your widescreen monitor. And it's NSFW for about two seconds. Directed by Stephan Zlotescu; cinematography by H1.