Christopher Nolan's nearly-three-hour-long spacefaring epic Interstellar, which...
Studio Job Listings
- Chief Engineer, Television - Columbia College Chicago - Chicago, Illinois
- Media Content Producer - Community Media Center - Westminster, Maryland
- Multimedia Specialist/Social Media Manager - Ohio Northern...
- Demonstrator in Computer Animation - Bournemouth University -...
- Character TD - Studio352 - Contern, Luxembourg
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- NYC’s Last Film Lab Is Closing
- What’s a Workflow Server? ProMax Talks Next-Generation Shared Storage
- How Arrow Media Used the Cloud to Make a Better Reality Show
- FCC Warns Cable Industry: The TV Biz Is About to Change Forever
- People and Places: Modern VideoFilm Restructures
- Canon Announces EOS C100 Mark II Camera for December Release
- Editors Alan Heim, Randy Roberts to Get HPA Lifetime Achievement Awards
- NewTek Set to Ship $7,995 TriCaster Mini
- Tascam Ships New Mic-Attached Audio Recorders
- Canon Sets 50–1000mm Cine-Servo Zoom for Early 2015
When storage is deployed in post, it has to do a lot more than just distribute terabytes around the facility. Due to the...
Stoopid Buddy Stoodios, helmed by Robot Chicken producers Seth Green and Matthew Senreich, will offer a two-hour animation...
The Daily Feed
Autodesk shows off Bifrost, the new procedural effects platform designed...
- Midnight Rider Crew Kept in Dark over Safety, Federal Investigation Reveals
[via Deadline Hollywood]
- GoPro Shares Spike As It Handily Beats Street Estimates
- Vice Media Will Launch a 24-hour TV Channel in Canada in 2015
[via Canadian Business]
- How Scorpion Became CBS’s Highest-Rated Drama
[via The Wrap]
- Where Will the Next Big Movie Fright Come From?
[via The Guardian]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Oct 30 Happy: A Walkumentary
For walking-show maker Hi-Tec, Amsterdam agency this that + the other made this short "walkumentary" about hero Steadicam operator Jon Beattie, who was the operator on the 24-hour-long music video for "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. Beattie walked backward through Los Angeles for an average…
Oct 29 Netflix Teaser: Marco Polo
This teaser makes the new Weinstein Co.-produced Netflix series Marco Polo look very Game of Thrones — sweeping vistas, massed armies, nude swordplay. With a reported budget of $90 million, it had better be good. It's created by the screenwriter (and Shaolin kung fu black belt) John Fusco…
Oct 28 Surfing @ 1000fps
Even if you think you've seen enough surfer footage to last a lifetime, check this out — it's not your average GoPro adventure. Filmmaker Chris Bryan shot the waves with Vision Research Phantom cameras (including the 4K Flex and the Miro M-320S) in custom underwater housings. The footage …