Tutorials Tuesday: Capture Dramatic Tabletop Shots, Conquer Adobe/Avid Workflow, and Cut Out Objects in Photoshop
If it's Tuesday, it's time for some video tutorials! Today's selection includes a pair of...
Studio Job Listings
- Manager of Multimedia Strategy and Production - Peddie School -...
- Staff Associate Multimedia Designer/Course Developer - Bridgewater...
- Web Designer/Front End Developer - Morrisville State College -...
- UI/UX Motion Designer - Ford Automotive Components - Dearborn, MI
- UI/UX Motion Designer - Ford Automotive Components - Palo Alto, CA
Follow us on Twitter
- Schneider Optics Ships Three New 138mm Diopters
- Avid Says Free Pro Tools First Offer Has Driven Subscriber Growth
- NYC’s Bikini Edit Hires Cary Flaum as Executive Producer
- How to Make Studio Data Management Easy at Scale
- Sideshow Studios on Peak TV and the Emergence of the Virtual Pilot
- 2017 Sci-Tech Oscars: The Top 3 Most Important Technical Advances
- Filmmore Colorist Martin Klein on Western Thriller Brimstone
- Five 4K/UHD Trends to Watch at NAB 2017
- Q&A: Quantum’s Dave Frederick on Building the Perfect 4K Workflow
- Q&A: Avid’s Matt Feury on State-of-the-Art Avid 4K Workflow
- When Investing in Shared Storage, It Pays to Take the Long View - Sponsored Content
- Videoguys Webinar Looks at Atomos Shogun Inferno 4K Workflows with G-Technology - Sponsored Content
Schneider Optics is expanding its 138mm diopter line-up, offering three new strengths of both full and split-field diopters...
Brimstone -- a brutal drama in four parts set in the American West -- is the first English-language film from Dutch director...
Avid touted growth in enterprise users of its MediaCentral platform as well as individual subscribers as it reported its...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- Comcast Said to Gain Rights to Offer Online TV Nationwide
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Says He’s Definitely Leaving in 2019: ‘I’m Serious This Time’
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
[via Deadline Hollywood]
- Rotten Tomatoes Is ‘the Destruction of our Business,’ Says Director
[via Entertainment Weekly]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Wired takes a look at the current trend toward moody, atmospheric title sequences for TV — and looks back at some of the creative innovations that got us here.
The animation style obviously evolves with the times, but every new Gorillaz video is instantly recognizable as the animated work of director and artist Jamie Hewlett.
Mar 22 Trailer: Baywatch
The most surprising thing about Paramount's upcoming Baywatch reboot may be that the once-PG franchise has been uprated to an R. It'll look to kick off the summer over the May 26 Memorial Day weekend — and opens a couple of weeks earlier in some international markets. Seth Gordon (Horribl…