Here are two more cloud houses that are, indeed, quite different. One is based in Vancouver...
Sponsored Blog Posts
Kappa Studios switches from Avid to an all Adobe workflow for the production of Cartoon Network's new hit show Annoying Orange.
Studio Job Listings
- Interactive Media Specialist - Chapman University - Orange, California
- Freelance Photographer/Editor - Univision Atlanta - Atlanta, Georgia
- Writer/Producer/Editor - REELZ Channel - Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Sr. Preditor - NBCUniversal - New York, New York
- Animatic Editor - The Christian Broadcasting Network - Virginia...
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Pixar Releases RenderMan for Katana
- Prime Focus Technologies Buys Dax
- Panasonic Prices 4K-Capable Lumix GH4 at $1,699
- Elastic Director Patrick Clair on True Detective’s Title Sequence
- Review: Apple’s New Mac Pro
- Animal Logic Reorganizes into Three Divisions
- DP Charles Papert on Pepsi Max’s Latest Hidden Camera Prank
- Autodesk to Discontinue Softimage with 2015 Release
- Review: Assimilate Scratch Play
- Five Questions: Laundry! Founder Anthony Liu
Pixar Animation Studios released RenderMan for Katana, building a bridge between Pixar's rendering system and The Foundry's...
In HBO's breakout winter hit, True Detective, helmed episode-to-episode by film director Cary Joji Fukunaga (Sin Nombre,...
Avid has made two new executive appointments aimed at bolstering its customer service and software development efforts, the...
The Daily Feed
- Disney in Talks to Buys Maker Studios for $500M+
[via The Wrap]
- Television Academy Aims to Update Its Image After 68 Years
[via Los Angeles Times/Company Town]
- Studio Cut of Noah Featured Religious Montage and Christian Rock Song
[via The Guardian]
- IMDb Launches new Casting Service
[via Indiewire/Thompson on Hollywood]
- Who Will Be Blamed for Sarah Jones’ Death?
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Mar 11 The Meat Planet
With Fox's much-hyped reboot of Cosmos on the air, take a look at this "never-before-seen episode" of the original series, in which Carl Sagan describes "an interstellar gastronomic delicacy" called ... the Meat Planet. Wait, what?
Watch seven-time Emmy-winning director Louis J. Horvitz call the shots backstage as Cuba Gooding Jr. wins his Oscar for Jerry Maguire in 1997. Believe it or not, this will probably be the most intense video you see all day. (Note: some profanity at the very end.)
Technology has come a long way in nine years, but the directorial duo behind sequel Sin City: A Dame to Kill For — Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller — are clearly returning to the clean graphic look pioneered by the first film, which paid tribute to its comic-book origins. Rodriguez does …