- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
Infectious diseases from the BMJ Group
Infectious diseases from the BMJ Group aims to provide you with a mixture of the most important infectious diseases resources that we publish with the latest, continually updated research articles from the BMJ and all of our specialist journals, plus online education from BMJ Learning. You’ll also find links to the latest infectious diseases related discussions on doc2doc, the BMJ Group's online community.
Latest from the BMJ
Research News: MERS coronavirus has low pandemic potential, so far
Published 10 Jul 2013
Published 6 Aug 2013
Published 24 Jun 2013
Published 23 Aug 2013
Editorials: The next step in controlling HBV in China
Published 16 Jul 2013
Published 19 Sep 2013
Published 26 Jun 2013
Key external links
Latest from BMJ Journals (Free)
Published 23 Aug 2013
Archives of Disease in Childhood: Should all children be immunised against influenza?
Published 1 Aug 2013
Postgraduate Medical Journal: Republished: Novel insights into immune and inflammatory responses to respiratory viruses
Published 16 Aug 2013
Published 13 Jul 2013
Published 18 Sep 2013
Published 21 Aug 2013
Archives of Disease in Childhood: Enterovirus and the hygiene hypothesis
Published 12 Aug 2013